Just Make it Simple! (A Quick Overview)
- Newest Items: The front page has the newest items in the store listed under
"Our Newest Items" in the News section, and on the right hand side
labeled "Just In". There is also the "Featured Items" listed at the
bottom of the News section for very special instruments.
- Search: The simplest method to search is by typing a key word/phase
into the Search-Box at the top of each page.
Note: It is best to start simple, view the results, then try a longer phrase.
From the Search-Results page, just click on the picture to navigate to the product-detail page.
- Contact: If you have a question, you can email the shop by selecting the convenient
"Ask a Question" icon at the right side of each product-detail page.
You can also call the shop using the phone listed at the bottom of each page.
Our home page is updated frequently with news, events, and with the newest instruments just in.
Please bookmark the Schoenberg Guitars Home Page
to check in on the newest items.
How to Search for an Instrument
There are a few options:
- Search Box: found in the location-bar at the top of each page. This is
the most popular search method, since you can simply type in what you are looking for.
Key-Phrase examples: "Gibson f5", or "Martin 000", or "slot head guitar", or even "slot head 12 fret".
- Navigation Panel - Shop By: found at the left side of each page
- Category Search - allows you to walk through each of the Categories & Sub-Categories
- Brand Name - allows you to find all of the items by Brand or Luthier
- Schoenberg Designed Instruments
- Shop By - Schoenberg Models - takes you to an overview of Schoenberg Designed Guitars available for building
- Shop By - Brand Name - Schoenberg Models - returns a list of Schoenberg Designed Guitars in the shop
The instrument photos are fairly high resolution. Just select the instrument/product
photo displayed in the detail page to display the photo-viewer. To show the full
size photo, it depends on your computer/device/browser:
- Track Pads & Hand-Held Devices: zoom gesture
- Computer Browsers: right-click (Mac cntrl-click) then select view-image
Viewing previously sold instruments is very popular, and so there is now a
separate department called the Archive Gallery
to help browse these instruments.
You can think of this as a separate "department" in the store.
Once selected, the key-search will be restricted exclusively to the Archive Gallery.
In order, to get back to the main store, just select NavMenu "Departments - Main Store",
or the store banner at the top of each page.
There is a Beta-Version (experimental) at
Schoenberg Guitars Mobile
If you like it and want om28.com on your smartphone / tablet, please let Eric know.